When: 23th– 25th May 2022 (arrival at the venue on 22rd May 2022)
Where: Murree, Punjab
Language: Urdu and English
Interested Applicants: Click here to register
Last Date to Apply: 5th May 2022 (incomplete applications will not be entertained)
Training Objectives: Through this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the underlined concepts of resource mobilization.
- Analyze the current resource environment and its implications in sustainability of NGOs.
- Identify different resources, financial and non-financial and determine ways to access them.
- Design a strategic plan for mobilizing resource.
- Prepare an action plan, based on the strategic plan for resource mobilization: where are you now, what do you want to achieve and what resources you will require for that.
With the advent of globalization, managers find themselves in a far more competitive environment within which they must secure resources for the growth and sustainability of their organizations and programs. This three-day workshop on resource mobilization aims at building capabilities of individuals/organizations in the domain of resource management. It also provides the skills for conceptualizing, designing, implementing and evaluating an efficient resource mobilization strategy. The training will provide an opportunity to acquire new contacts, build networks and partnerships and share your experience with others engaged in resource mobilization
Number of Participants
- A maximum of 20 participants will be selected for the training. Women and staff belonging to ethnic/religious minorities are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to participants representing organizations working in remote and under-served areas.
- Participant’s organization should be registered with its respective provincial Social Welfare Department
- Participant is in a mid/senior for leadership role working in a local/national NGO with primary responsibility of resource mobilization.
- The workshop is suitable for board members, directors, managers and programme officers of civil society organizations who wish to diversify their funding portfolio.
- Participants from women led organisations, different abled persons, minority groups will be given preference
- Commitment to apply learning in their work, including dissemination of learning within their organisation
- Training fee for each participant is PKR 10,000. Fee concessions and scholarships are available for participants belonging marginalised groups and NGOs with limited funding.
- No TA/DA will be given to participants and travel expenses will be incurred by participants themselves.
Facilitator/Lead Trainer: Mr. Sohail Muhammad Ali is a high-performing research and capacity-building specialist and trainer with expertise in research, training and development to maximize human resource outputs in social development and education sectors. He is a respected & proven advisor to non- government organisations, and has played an active role in providing guidance on research and development functions to promote and innovative solutions to social developmental challenges. He is an influential and inspirational leader with excellent human capital development skills. Mr. Sohail has the experience of working in South Asia, Africa and Europe. He has conducted professional development workshops and capacity building sessions. He has served as a national and international consultant for organizations including Leonard Cheshire (LC) UK, World Bank, USAID, Care international, UNICEF, Aga Khan Rural Support Program (AKRSP), Academy for Educational Development (AED), Aga Khan Foundation (AKF), Transparency International, Lead Pakistan, British Council Pakistan, Human Resource Development Network (HRDN), and others.
Community World Service Asia (CWSA) is a humanitarian and development organization, registered in Pakistan, headquartered in Karachi and implementing initiatives throughout Asia. CWSA is member of the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS) Alliance, a member of Sphere and their regional partner in Asia and also manages the ADRRN Quality & Accountability Hub in Asia.